Help and support
- How can I watch the seminars at Cro Cop Online Academy?
- Do I have to pay 20 EUR every month?
- Which payment methods are available?
- Log in procedure
- Forgot your username?
- Forgot your password?
- I can't log in
- I don't get any emails
- Why I can't watch the seminar (video) which I want?
Registration (subscription) procedure at Cro Cop Online Academy
1. Click on Register
2. Choose one of the given seminars (The first seminar is still FREE!)
3. You have to enter following data:
- Full name - Your name and surname
- E-mail - Your E-mail where all notifications will be sent, also you will use it for log in
- E-mail (repeat it) - Just retype your e-mail
- Password - We recommend to use alphabet characters in combination with numbers
- Retype Password - Repeat the password
- I agree to the Terms of Service - You have to choose "Yes" to proceed with registration
- Verification (captcha) - Enter the number or text from picture
- Country - You have to choose your country
- Payment method - Bank / PayPal
4. After correctly filled data and chosen payment method you need to click on "Join now" button.
Do I have to pay 20 EUR every month?
No, you haven't. You can subscribe to every seminar for unlimited period, but every seminar costs 20 EUR seperately. Every month we will publish one new seminar.
If you select PayPal as a payment method, it is necessary to wait a few seconds until you will be redirected to the PayPal site to make a payment. You need to log into your PayPal account and confirm the payment by clicking on the "Pay Now" button. If the transaction is successful, you will be returned automatically to Mirko's website and you will be transferred to the section "Seminars" where you can watch all the seminars you have subscribed to. At this point your registration (subscription) will be successful.
Your account (subscription) will be activated immediately upon successfully completed payment via PayPal and it is also the fastest way to activate your account and watching the seminar.
Log in procedure
1. Click on Cro Cop Online Academy or click on Login
2. Enter your E-mail (username) and password
3. Click on "Log in" button
Forgot your username?
1. Click on the question mark which is located in the E-mail field
2. Enter your E-mail address and click on "Send" button
3. The notification with your username will be sent to your E-mail
You don't receive E-mails from this website?
Forgot your password?
1. Click on the question mark which is located in the password field
2. Enter your e-mail address and click on "Send" button
3. Enter your username and verification code which you received in your e-mail, then click "Send" button (if you don't know what your username is, you can find out here)
4. Enter new password
5. Retype the new password and click on "Send" button
6. Log in with new password
I can't log in
It's possible that you have entered wrong username and/or password. If you are sure that you well entered your login information, and you still can't login, you can reset your password and try again. Password reset procedure is explained under the topic Forgot your password from Step 2.
Tip: Clear cache and cookies in your web browser.
I don't get any E-mails
Add new contact procedure (GMail):
1. Open link google.com/contacts
2. Click on blue "+" at the bottom right corner
Read more about adding contacts to GMail.
Why I can't watch the seminar (video) which I want?
If you want to watch some of the seminars, but you get an error message "Sorry! You're not authorized to view this video", it means that you don't have access rights to watch that seminar. To watch that seminar you have to subscribe first. You can read the subscription procedure here.
If your video doesn't shows up, maybe you have to install or upgrade Flash Player. Otherwise, in Chrome the Flash Player is already integrated, but in Firefox that's not a case, so it has to be installed or upgraded before watching any seminar.
Tip: Before installing Flash Player, uncheck "Yes, install the free McAfee Security Scan Plus..." as it's shown on the picture below, because it's not necessary here.